- A full-day of sessions and discussions
- Coffee, tea, soda, water available all day
- A chance to win one of tons of giveaways!
- WIFI (and lots of electricity if you want to stay plugged in)
- Free parking
- Adult beverages and snacks at our Happy Hour (OPEN BAR!)
Terms and Conditions
You may transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague up to one month before the date of the event. Please submit your request via email only. No transfers can be issued after this date. Tickets are non-refundable. Free tickets are not transferable and have no cash alternatives.
You grant us the right to use any photographs, video or quotes taken of you during the event for future marketing.
We will keep your personal information confidential and we promise we won’t share it.
Q Digital Studio (Susan Snipes, Laura Riegel, Terris Kremer and Sally Born) kicked this EE Camp thing off. In addition, these fine folks helped: Eric Nance (Epiphany Graphics), Matt Crest (Artletic) and Chris Arnold (Limber Creative).
And YOU too are making this happen if you become a participant!
We think so! If you can say yes to any of the following questions, ExpressionEngine Camp may be just what you’ve been missing:
- Do you currently use ExpressionEngine and want to sharpen your skills?
- Are you just getting started using ExpressionEngine and ready to jump in headfirst?
- Are you looking for a designer-friendly and fun-to-use Content Management System?
- Are you looking to hire an ExpressionEngine pro to help you with your web site?
- Do you want to help build the local EE community?
- Do you like s’mores?
- Don’t know the first thing about ExpressionEngine yet?
We think you’ll love it! Come and find out how amazing it is, and make some nice new friends you can mingle and swap geeky stories with.
Many people see camping as negative and more and more people are staying in a hotel or house. But what are the positives sides of camping? Because it is actually just a lot of fun and above all fun!
What is most important for most people is that camping is much cheaper than again when you are in a hotel or house.
Your own stuff
Whether you sleep on an air mattress in a tent or a bed in your caravan or camper. This is your own bed and no one else has slept in it. Who knows what happened in that bed in a hotel room or in a house? Well I wouldn’t even want to know.
I find camping much more pleasant than sitting in a hotel room. You sit a bit cozier and you get to know a lot of new people. At least who doesn’t chat with his new neighbor? And yes, even when it rains it is still fun! Enjoy all the games in the tent, caravan or camper.
You are with your own car so if you want to go somewhere you can just take the car and drive there. Campsites are often selected where there is much to see and experience in the area.
And yes of course the sanitary is not always great. But there are always solutions for this and it is just a matter of getting used to. Do you not want to walk around the campsite with a toilet roll? Put this in a plastic bag.
Do you find dressing in the showers uncomfortable? Put on your bathrobe and always keep everything in your toilet bag. You will never forget your shampoo.